Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC 23 - Teamwork file : multiple crashes.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

I have a colleague that has crashes with AC23 very often, like one or two times a day working with Teamwork files. Others working on the same files don't seem to have them. The iMac has been re-formatted and the problem persists. We have also installed AC a few times already, cleaned-up local files, Application Support, Caches, Preferences files etc several times.

It is true that under this project his iMac has a different configuration from anybody's else's.

We are running AC 23 4006.

Attached you will find the last crash report, I wonder if anyone can shed some light on it. I thank you in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Adriano,

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry about the issue!

I'm wondering if the problematic iMac has an AMD graphics card and is running Catalina? If that is the case, you may want to have a look at this article: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/knowledgebase/133933/

If the crash happens randomly without any method of reproduction, it's likely to be the case here.

Please let me know if it helps you with the issue!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Minh,

Thank you for the very promising information. It turns out that our hardware tech support found a problem with the memory of the iMac. They will replace them... not sure they will do what the post proposes after.

But thank you again.