Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

AC 26 Update 3 Preview not available for download?

Karl Ottenstein

This article from 2 days ago by @Noemi Balogh 

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Graphisoft-Insights/Archicad-26-and-Archicad-25-update-previews-...

indicates that the AC 26 Update 3 Preview (build 5002, 5003) was available for language localizations INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER and AUT for all operating systems/platforms.

I just tried checking for this preview - USA edition -  (appropriate Work Environment setting to include previews) - and I just get "Your Archicad is up-to-date".

Has the preview been removed?  Has anyone been able to download it in any localization yet?

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mjules
Mentor

Yes, I did!

Mjules_0-1677192966605.png

You can click here to do so.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

View solution in original post

Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Thanks, everyone.

Since it happened to others as well, the 'include previews' feature is clearly broken in the in-product 'Check for Updates'.  Grabbing it from the Downloads site now...

AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Solution
Mjules
Mentor

Yes, I did!

Mjules_0-1677192966605.png

You can click here to do so.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)

I’ve got it and using it. I didn’t do it through Archicad though, I got it from the download site. I have the preview updates turned off in my Work Environment. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
DGSketcher
Legend

@Karl Ottenstein I spotted availability on this forum & downloaded, but from AC26 4034 UKI Full I got the same "Your Archicad is up-to-date" when using Help > Check for Updates.... No automated prompt was given, but my check is set to weekly (default), so maybe it wasn't time to check.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Even though the radio button had been checked before the AC 26 Update 3 Preview in my USA edition, I couldn't be redirected to the appropriate web page allowing me to download it.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Solution
Karl Ottenstein

Thanks, everyone.

Since it happened to others as well, the 'include previews' feature is clearly broken in the in-product 'Check for Updates'.  Grabbing it from the Downloads site now...

Noemi Balogh
Community Admin
Community Admin

@Karl Ottenstein I shared your thread with @Kornel Beleznai and he is checking on the system now. He will update all of you here once we see better what is going on with the Check for Updates functionality. Thanks for reporting it!

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

felcunha
Expert

We're on march 24 and the "final" update 3 hasn't been released yet. When do you intend to launch it?

And, what about the FRA version? When will it be available?

Thanks,

Felipe Ribeiro Cunha

AC 26, macOS Monterey
Kornel Beleznai
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi there,

Thank you all for sharing your experiences regarding Update 3 Preview.

As I could see most of you who had issues with the Check for Updates notifications claimed to have the correct settings at the Work Environment's Network and Update tab, so I will make sure to investigate what's behind the missing update notifications on our side.

I'm happy to announce though that Update 3 for the main language versions (INT, USA, UKI, AUS, NZE, GER, AUT) is now available and the remaining localized versions will come out in the next couple of weeks too.

Until the Check for Updates "mystery" is sorted out, if you are suspicious that you don't get notifications about the latest updates, please visit our Downloads/Updates site or our Insights page where you can download and learn more about the latest available updates and releases.

Any questions may arise regarding this topic, let me know and I'll try my best to answer them.

Beleznai Kornél
Technical Support Engineer

Could you also update the release date related to the ArchiCAD 26 update 3? The current date is still February 19, 2023.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)