Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

AC 26 does not recognize network licenses.

Anton Kazmin
Participant

I have AC23, AC24, AC25 of different localizations installed on this computer and all of them grab licenses from our license server over the network. However, AC26 INT does not see network licenses and shows a standard "demo" dialog box on open.

Was anything changed in AC26 in reference to network licensing?

All other AC versions grab licenses fine, but AC26 INT does not.

None of the machines we installed AC26 INT on can access network licenses.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Have you checked if there is an update to the Graphisoft License Manager software, it may need an update to work with AC26.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution

Have you checked if there is an update to the Graphisoft License Manager software, it may need an update to work with AC26.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)
Jp1138
Expert

I had a similar problem during the preview version. AC26 updates the codemeter driver from 7.21 to 7.40 I think, and it made my licenses invisible through the network, as the preview version was installed in the computer that hosted the licenses too. I had to upload the licenses to the web, uninstall the new version and reinstall the previous one and all came back to normal.

As I´m not in front of my computer right now I might have made some mistake in the versions, etc, but that was basically it. I redownloaded the previous version from here:

https://Graphisoft.com/es/downloads/protection_key

ARCHICAD 27 SPA
Windows 10

@Lee Hankins wrote:

Thank you, Lee. Good call. I have updates licenses on the server's License Manager and everything picked up as it should.

Thank you. This resolves the issue.