BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC21 - Fills Visible in Views but not sheets

Anonymous
Not applicable
there are fills that are not showing up in drawings on layouts, even though they are clearly showing in the view. When you select the drawings you can see the fills as if the pen of the fill is white, even though in the view the pen of the fill is not white. In addition, lines are not showing with the correct pen color on the layouts. Of course, because they are not showing on the layouts, the fills are also not printing. This seems to only be happening on wall sections and elevations.

We've already checked layers, pens, fill types and settings, renovations filters, graphic overrides, and drawing settings. In all cases, all settings are correct, and the fills and lines are still not showing properly on the layout.

This only occurs after revisions have been made to views, and it's happening to every project in the office, and on different computers. All affected computers are iMacs running El Capitan, Sierra, or High Sierra.

What are we missing? This is really killing our production because it's happening on Construction Documents.
2 REPLIES 2
alemanda
Advocate
It happens the opposite to me.
Some lines are not visibile in the view while they are correctly displayed in the layout where that view is placed.
I checked everything and I can't understand what it happens.
It's just a project migrated from Ac19.
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone found the solution to this one yet? I'm having the same issue, sort of.
A fill is showing up as intended on the view, but shows solid on the layout. I've attached pics of both scenarios. Seems to be related to graphic overrides, because when I turn overrides off, the layout view works. Any thoughts?
Learn and get certified!