Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC22 Hang-Up on Cutting Plane - Stairs Corrupted

Marc H
Advisor
Hmmm,
Just used the Stair tool in AC 22. My stair config was problematic, but the tool recommended a fix and when I chose the desired option, it appeared to problem solve just fine. Then, when working with a cutting plane, AC22 went into suspense. I finally Force Quit. It sent a bug report and I was able to restore my model. Then, it did it again. I thought it was the cutting plane; perhaps overflowing memory or some other issue, but AC22 informed me it removed some unresolved object (? I do not remember the exact word) upon restoring my model.

Today, I've just noticed all my stairs lost their 'mass' and the selected building material. Try as I might, in 2D or 3D windows, I cannot successfully edit the stairs to fix them. I expect I will need to recreate them and hope it does not happen again. I'll take the advice to contact the reseller.
“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors
0 REPLIES 0