BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Add on - Wall accessories

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I am new to ArchiCAD and have been using an educational license to learn on my own. I just installed the goodies package in order to use wall accessories. However, I cannot get the "customs settings" to work. It is disabled and grayed out. I want to edit a wall in the Molding and Paneling or Parameters settings tab but I cannot find it in my installation. What am I doing wrong? - I have ArchiCAD 21 Mac version and latest update too. I have also installed the complete goodies package. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank You.
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
I am not sure if this will solve your problem or not.
You will also need to load the Accessories Library.
This installs with the goodies but from memory it does not go in the same folder as the main Archicad Library.
So you either need to move it to the Archicad Library folder that is being loaded or load it separately.
From memory you will find it in the main Archicad program folder.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
I am not sure if this will solve your problem or not.
You will also need to load the Accessories Library.
This installs with the goodies but from memory it does not go in the same folder as the main Archicad Library.
So you either need to move it to the Archicad Library folder that is being loaded or load it separately.
From memory you will find it in the main Archicad program folder.

Barry.
Thanks Barry, You are totally right.
Learn and get certified!