BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD 13 64 bit - Can't install Hotfix 3835

Anonymous
Not applicable
Error message indicates it is for 34 bit environment not 64 bit. Any help would be appreciated!
3 REPLIES 3
Barry Kelly
If you are sure you downloaded the correct file then it is probably a bad or incomplete download.
Try again.
Best if you use a download manager so if it fails it picks up where it left off.
A lot of people seem to be having trouble with downloads from Graphisoft lately.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your response Barry. I have downloaded the file and the library update a couple of times, and have been unable to install same, but will try again as you say downloads have been problematic. I have made sure the Java incompatibility issue is not the cause of the failure. Any other suggestions?
Barry Kelly
Only to use a download manager to ensure that you get the complete file even if it is interrupted.
You don't mention if you are Mac or Windows (which is why it is good to ad this info to the signature of your profile - profile link is at the top of the forum).

I just use Internet Explorer 10 which seems to have a built-in download manager and haven't had any trouble with that.

But you can goggle for other download managers.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!