BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD 17 available in time ;)

stefan
Expert
In contrast with the last few years, I noticed that our regional edition (Dutch/Flemish) of ArchiCAD 17 has become available this week. This is in time to prepare for the next semester. The previous releases were always delayed till after the start of the semester and was really inconvenient for our classrooms.

Thank you!
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
hi everyone, i was wondering about when will archicad 17, artlantis 5 will be available for download to students?? because am working as a teaching assistance and my school teach both programs. so i was afraid students wont be able to download them before the beginning of the semester.

Thank you everyone.
stefan
Expert
Maybe it depends on the region, but our students (in Belgium) can already download ArchiCAD 17 for more than a month.
--- stefan boeykens --- bim-expert-architect-engineer-musician ---
Archicad27/Revit2023/Rhino8/Unity/Solibri/Zoom
MBP2023:14"M2MAX/Sonoma+Win11
Archicad-user since 1998
my Archicad Book
Karl Ottenstein
Artlantis 5 is only just being released this week. The demo version is available for download and no doubt information on student licenses/etc will come before too many weeks pass.

Artlantis 5 can open Artlantis 4.1 files just fine, so you might go ahead and get your student license for 4.1 and migrate to 5 when that license is available.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you all very much for your valuable information.
just cant wait for graphisoft and abvent new releases, am a big fan of them since i was student.
Learn and get certified!