Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD 20,21,22,23 shows EULA on startup every time.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a user who has been having this issue for a while now, with no discernible reason as to why it started or what to do in order to make it stop.

Every single time he opens ArchiCAD 20 (for Mac) it pops up with the End User License Agreement. He simply clicks OK/Accept and everything works just fine. It's not a huge issue, but understandably it's getting pretty annoying for him to have to do this multiple times a day.

All settings have been searched through multiple times, and it was even recently fully re-installed but the EULA popup still persists.

If anyone has any ideas on how to stop this, I'm all ears.
33 REPLIES 33
Brad Elliott
Booster
I'm also getting this randomly in AC21 on Mac.
Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
Brett Brown
Advocate
After getting the Eula every time on start up I started getting the attached as well. Now the Eula has stopped for no reason and just getting the attached everytime. Anybody seen this before and any clue to get rid of it? thanks
Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 10.23.22 AM.png
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Brad Elliott
Booster
That's because your firewall is now turned on. You are supposed to be able to add Archicad to the allowed list but I have never gotten it to work. I think it is best to keep the firewall turned on and put up with the pop up.

By the way, I am no longer having the problem in AC 21
Mac OS12.6 AC26 USA Silicon
M1 Macbook Pro
Brett Brown
Advocate
Yes exactly, all I got from Support was to turn off the firewall, and as you said, Archicad is in the allowed list but doesn't work. Where's Graphisoft on this problem? Hope the lastest update to AC 20 when it is approved for NZ will fix it.
Eduardo Rolon
Started to get this on a New AC install on a New MacBook Pro. Always asks after a restart.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Eduardo Rolon
Asked again today.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Brett Brown
Advocate
Had Graphisoft spend an hour on my machine and they couldn't fix it so all they said was to wait for the next update to hopefully fix the problem. Also does it on 21 as well.
Eduardo Rolon
AC22
Happened today again.
Twice.
Each time after a restart.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

Eduardo Rolon
Now 22 behaving and 23 pops up.
Nice way to start the new year…
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

another Moderator

DGSketcher
Legend
I'm getting the EULA dialog each start. This must be generated by an OS update as it was ok until recent and AC23 hasn't changed in that time. Currently on macOS Catalina 10.15.2 which was released 10 Dec 2019 which seems about right for the changed behaviour. I am set up to auto update.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)