Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

ArchiCAD 21, Build 5021 - Crashes when closing Story Settings Dialog

dcerezo
Advocate
Hey guys,

I've been working on a project and I needed to add a story. I added the story and clicked OK...then ArchiCAD crashed. It does it over and over. If I change a name of a story it crashes. If I change a height setting it crashes.

I can simply open story settings and then just click OK....without adjusting anything...and ArchiCAD crashes. Any ideas on why this may be happening?
ArchiCAD 26 - iMac 27, Late 2019, 3.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 32GB Ram, Radeon Pro 8GB, macOS Sonoma
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
dcerezo
Advocate
Hey Everyone, I got the problem solved. I restored a previous version via Dropbox (where I keep all my files) and when opening the file, I chose "Open & Repair" as an option. The file must have gotten corrupted somehow and was acting up via the Story Settings Dialog box.
ArchiCAD 26 - iMac 27, Late 2019, 3.7 GHz Intel Core i5, 32GB Ram, Radeon Pro 8GB, macOS Sonoma

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
dcerezo
Advocate
Hey Everyone, I got the problem solved. I restored a previous version via Dropbox (where I keep all my files) and when opening the file, I chose "Open & Repair" as an option. The file must have gotten corrupted somehow and was acting up via the Story Settings Dialog box.