BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD 21 - Need installation file for MAC.

MMontgomery
Enthusiast
With AC22 on the scene, ArchiCAD 21 is no longer available on the download page, and is not yet listed in the archived downloads. That was the one version that I skipped in MYArchicad.com so I can't get it from there either.

Anyone aware of a working link to download AC21 from Graphisoft's website (for MAC)
AC 6-27 - Intel i9-9900K - RTX3090 - Windows 11 - 64GB RAM
4 REPLIES 4
Gorazd
Booster
You can get it from here http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/install/AC21/INT

This is for INT version, I guess that you can find the replacement for INT at the end of url for other local versions if international is not relevant.
------

Gorazd Rajh

AC 25, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11
felcunha
Expert
Beware of the versions you need. If you are a student it seems you can only have the latest version. Also the EDU versions (available in MYArchicad.com site) are different from the commercial ones.
Felipe Ribeiro Cunha

AC 26, macOS Monterey
Eduardo Rolon
felcunha wrote:
Beware of the versions you need. If you are a student it seems you can only have the latest version. Also the EDU versions (available in MYArchicad.com site) are different from the commercial ones.
To clarify, they are functionally identical except that EDU files add a watermark when publishing or printing and they cannot be changed to "professional" and you cannot legally used them for commercial projets.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

MMontgomery
Enthusiast
Got it here - for future reference...

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/install/AC21/USA/
AC 6-27 - Intel i9-9900K - RTX3090 - Windows 11 - 64GB RAM
Learn and get certified!