BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCAD22 Green lines in 3D

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone! I'm new to ArchiCAD and I have the student version of ArchiCAD 22. I have used this for my ArchiCAD class and have never had this problem. When I go to 3D, there are green lines all over the screen. I'm not well versed in ArchiCAD so I have no idea how to fix this. If anyone knows, please help me out! Thank you!
6 REPLIES 6
vistasp
Advisor
Are you running Archicad with a built-in graphics card? What are your system specifications?
= v i s t a s p =
bT Square Peg
https://archicadstuff.blogspot.com
https://www.btsquarepeg.com
| AC 9-27 INT | Win11 | Ryzen 5700 | 32 GB | RTX 3050 |
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

Thank you for your report and I am very sorry about the issue!

As vistasp suggested (thank you very much!), this is indeed an issue with integrated graphics card. This "green stripes" happened due to a defect in Intel driver. Please download the latest Intel GPU driver here and install it to your computer (please use the igfx_win10_100.8587.exe installer, instead of using Automatically update your drivers function).

I hope this helps you with the issue. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me again!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Switching to the Vectorial engine in 3D rather than OpenGL, is the best solution....
Anonymous
Not applicable
also u can downgrade the graphics to its first version.
Upgrading intel graphics makes such screen issues so its better when u don upgrade that, so such kind problem wont happen
Lingwisyer
Guru
Not a good idea, unless some update basically bricks your system...

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Alemat wrote:
also u can downgrade the graphics to its first version.
Upgrading intel graphics makes such screen issues so its better when u don upgrade that, so such kind problem wont happen
Hello,

I would not recommend to do so.

There was a report back in November last year, about outdated Intel GPU driver made Archicad stuck at startup. They quickly fixed the issue, but many people were not aware of that. Therefore, I would strongly recommend keeping the Intel driver up-to-date to make sure that Archicad would run smoothly on systems that use integrated graphics card.

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!