BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiCad version 13 for mac

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I have purchased AC13 about three years ago, but couldn't operate it on my pc. I have now a new machine (apple) but I do not know where from to download this (too old) version. Need to say,my reseller never supplied me with a disk but installed the program in person. Any suggestion?
7 REPLIES 7
JaredBanks
Mentor
I'd try contacting your reseller. Or perhaps there's a friendly local user that would lend you their install disk.
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Archicad Blog: www.shoegnome.com
Archicad Template: www.shoegnome.com/template/
Archicad Work Environment: www.shoegnome.com/work-environment/
Archicad Tutorial Videos: www.youtube.com/shoegnome
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Jared, I have tried that,
My reseller is unable to help, he needs to order the version from some archive which is costly. He didn't have a disc in the first sell so it all seems working lamely there. (The program that was installed in my first pc was not adjusted to hebrew and could write English only.) As to having a disc from another user, are those installed with both mac and pc versions?
Thanks again for your time.
Hagit
JaredBanks
Mentor
Bizarre. Don't know why the reseller would be able to sell you a key but not have the rest of the package for you. That sounds kind of fishy. Yeah the disc for 13 will allow you to install on both Mac and PC. So I'd track down another user. Or perhaps try contacting Graphisoft HQ.
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes.. Can anyone contact Graphisoft just like that? I ask because when I tried to contact them on site, I was automatically in the local ArchiCad support. Is there to your knowledge, a general support of such kind that would help?
And thank you very much
JaredBanks
Mentor
not sure who you should contact, but with a little searching I'm sure you can find an e-mail address. And if your local support isn't helping, that's what I'd recommend.
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Jared, I wish to thank you for you have encouraged me to do the right thing. My request was gracefully answered by AC and was indeed granted access to the proper site! I'm so happy and right on it!
All the best
Hagit
JaredBanks
Mentor
Fantastic! Glad to help.
Jared Banks, AIA
Shoegnome Architects

Learn and get certified!