BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ArchiSite

Anonymous
Not applicable
ArchiSite!

Please tell me what is it, an add on or in the program, or where can it be found?

I did a search on cadinfo net and saw graphisoft written under it?

I got directed to a page on the graphisoft website but saw no direct link?

Can anyone help?
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
It's long gone.

Check out ArchiTerra at: www.cigraph.it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Matthew,
Cad info net must be way out of date. I did get directed to the cigraph plug ins.

Does any one know if we can input bearings into AC 11 when drawing odd shape blocks of land without any plug ins?
Anonymous
Not applicable
mthd

This is how I draw boundary lines when not using cadimage's site boundary object:

- Set angle units to degrees, minutes, seconds in Preferences
- Start a line
- Constrain cursor to North
- Input length of boundary in the normal manner (eg "R" followed by distance)
- Hit "A" to input angle
- Type bearing (eg "60 15 25" followed by - (minus) for 60deg 15'25") then ENTER

The important bit here is the MINUS after the angle input, before hitting ENTER. This effectively rotates your line clockwise from your North constraint. (A positive angle here would be anti-clockwise)

Hope this is what you're after.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Stuart,
Thankyou for your very professional help. I am learning the AC language bit by bit after being a Chief Architect user for 8 years.

I have access to cad image tools, does this make it easier?

Cheers,

Manuel.

Go the Kiwis.
Anonymous
Not applicable
mthd wrote:

Go the Kiwis.
Gonna need all the help we can get...

If you have the Cadimage Site and Massing tools they can be quite handy, although like most things they are a little inflexible at times.

Go to the Cadimage menu> Site and massing tools> Survey Boundary (Objects) then pick your starting point. Set the appropriate parameters (which you will probably end up changing later on anyway but not a problem). Simply enter the bearings and lengths in the palette that appears (using spaces to separate degrees, minutes and seconds, as you've already set your preferences up this way 😉 ) Click on ADD to input each line (FLIP if necessary to rotate 180degrees), and continue adding boundaries until you click on FINISH to close the last boundary. The Cadimage Help file in the Help Menu explains in more detail if you need it. I didn't get it right the first few times.

Good Luck.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks again Stu,
Will give this a try as well.

You got Wayne Bennet, if he cant get you guys over the line more times than the others with his defence focus who can?

Besides most of the best players in NRL are Kiwis now.

I reckon they will win.

I am an Afl bloke going for the dream team.

Cheers,

Manuel.
Anonymous
Not applicable
We got Wayne Bennett, you got Robbie Deans, seems like a fair swap.

More of a football fan myself - go the Phoenix.

Have a good weekend, whoever you support!
Anonymous
Not applicable
s2art wrote:
mthd

This is how I draw boundary lines when not using cadimage's site boundary object:

- Set angle units to degrees, minutes, seconds in Preferences
- Start a line
- Constrain cursor to North
- Input length of boundary in the normal manner (eg "R" followed by distance)
- Hit "A" to input angle
- Type bearing (eg "60 15 25" followed by - (minus) for 60deg 15'25") then ENTER

The important bit here is the MINUS after the angle input, before hitting ENTER. This effectively rotates your line clockwise from your North constraint. (A positive angle here would be anti-clockwise)

Hope this is what you're after.
Can coordinates still be entered this way in AC12? The spaces don't seem to register for me. Also, why are the degrees, minutes, seconds not relative to the project north? Is this a bug or intentional?

Hunter.
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!