BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 13 Hotfix 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Installed the newest upgrade for Archicad 13 which is Hotfix: Build 3600. After I installed it, when I try to load Archicad 13, it gives me the following error message, and Archicad will not load:

?_PrimaryServiceStateChanged@PresenceServiceObserver@TWCB@@MAEXW4VM@12@W4Value@PresenceState@2@@Z not found. Function is not available in TWClientBase.dll!
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problems.
Anonymous
Not applicable
qwsoftdraw wrote:
Installed the newest upgrade for Archicad 13 which is Hotfix: Build 3600. After I installed it, when I try to load Archicad 13, it gives me the following error message, and Archicad will not load:

?_PrimaryServiceStateChanged@PresenceServiceObserver@TWCB@@MAEXW4VM@12@W4Value@PresenceState@2@@Z not found. Function is not available in TWClientBase.dll!
I have seen this exact error message, and it seems to be caused by virus scanning software, what's more, another message I've seen related to this is GSroot.dll not found. AC13 will not run without it. If you look in the Archicad 13 folder (windows), you see sure enough that it's not where it should be, but not only that, there should be a list of files as long as your arm in there, but you see only a handful.

I solved the installation problem by stopping the virus software. It would install smoothly, and although the above error did not recur, the AC 13 did not launch, it hanged at the splash page, and I had to end process to get out of it. Frustrating to say the least.
Learn and get certified!