BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 14/13 install problem - JVM not found

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried to install the AC14. During the installation comes to 1% then, goes to a box and a message pops up shortcuts that the installation was successful. Unfortunately, nothing is installed. In the installation folder is only a log.txt file:
(2011-03-24 20:14:20), Install, com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer, err, ProductException: (error code = 601; message="JVM not found")
STACK_TRACE: 8
ProductException: (error code = 601; message="JVM not found")
at com.installshield.product.actions.JVMResolution.install(JVMResolution.java:171)
at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.checkUninstallerJVMResolution(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:4793)
at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:4554)
at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:3758)
at com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(AsynchronousOperation.java:41)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What to do?

I got the idea of ​​installing AC 13. Same problem.
I tried several versions of Java from the newest to the older ones. did not help

Any idea?

My system:
Core 2 Duo E4300
3GB
9800GT
WinXP sp3
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
getting this sounds simular
(Jun 8, 2011 10:47:31 PM), Install, com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer, err, ProductException: (error code = 601; message="JVM not found")
STACK_TRACE: 8
ProductException: (error code = 601; message="JVM not found")
at com.installshield.product.actions.JVMResolution.install(JVMResolution.java:171)
at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.checkUninstallerJVMResolution(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:4793)
at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$InstallProduct.install(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:4554)
at com.installshield.product.service.product.PureJavaProductServiceImpl$Installer.execute(PureJavaProductServiceImpl.java:3758)
at com.installshield.wizard.service.AsynchronousOperation.run(AsynchronousOperation.java:41)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Anonymous
Not applicable
found if i removed microsoft visual the install worked
Anonymous
Not applicable
i read a lot posts and i tried a lot things but the problem is same. When progress bar goes to 1% the installation finished with success!!!! In the destination path (by default Program files/graphisoft/archicad 15) there is only one log file. The problem is the same in all cases:
error code = 601; message="JVM not found"
The trick is very simple. Just install java in /Program files/java/jre1.6/
The default installation path of java is /program files/java/jre6/
Anonymous
Not applicable
simply uninstall java 7 or any other latest java you have using control panel-uninstall program. run archicad 15 or 14 installation and Archicad will install its compatible version of java. you can afterwards reinstall your java version
Anonymous
Not applicable
danychemoz wrote:
simply uninstall java 7 or any other latest java you have using control panel-uninstall program. run archicad 15 or 14 installation and Archicad will install its compatible version of java. you can afterwards reinstall your java version

Thx...you just save my day
Learn and get certified!