BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 15 pln file Crashes on Loading module: Attributes

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was working on my architectural working drawing details. While i was saving the project (saving was not completed) electricity has gone i turned on my pc after electricity come and tried to open my .pln file it crashes and wants to send bug report, the crash happens while project is being loaded it loads the library after that it comes to attributes and it crashes archicad closes. I've tried merging in new file it failed. I tried to open bpn version of file but it fails again on module: source reference manager and says '' warning! Error while loading plan file! Module: Source Reference Manager.'' I click on ignore error and continue it says '' Integrity Checking Error Project data was damaged in the last step. i again click continue there is nothing on page just like i've opened a new file...

these are the errors in pictures

Please help me this is very very important for me i've sent a bug report but there's no reply
1 REPLY 1
Karl Ottenstein
I would guess that your disk/registry/etc got corrupted when you had the power failure.

Run a full chkdisk (reboot required), run any maintenance software you have (e.g., to clean up temp files, etc) and reinstall ArchiCAD.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!