BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 16 issue:how do I install 32 bit vers on 64 bit OS?

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi I have no idea if this is a good place to ask such a question, but here it goes: I have installed Archicad 16 on my windows 7 64 bit system with no problems, the add ons and goodies and all were working, except the Google Earth connection which whatsoever was not working. so I did some research and turn out that the 64 bit version does not supports entirely this add on. so I really want to use a lot of objects from google warehouse. then what do I do???

I also tried importing the classical way a skp file, by saving it as a dfx in sketchup and then opening it in archicad with open object, but i got an error saying something about the license...something that had no real sense. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO IMPORT MULTIPLE SKP FILES INTO ONE FILE IN ARCHICAD 16 ON 64 BIT??? It worked with open, opening a skp file, but that only opens one file at a time, closing the main one I am working on, so that is totally inefficient!

I have also tried and failed installing the 32 bit version of archicad 16on my system. it automatically detects that I am running on 64 and does not want to carry on further.

SECOND, ANY SOLUTIONS FOR INSTALLING ARCHICAD 16/32 BIT ON 64 BIT WINDOWS 7 SYSTEM?
(already tried running in compatibility with Windows XP, got the same message: cannot install 32 bit version on 64 bit system )

any help or redirect much appreciated!!!
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!