Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 19 still freeze

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good day I have been testing ArchiCAD 19 demo and still freezes ... which is not the problem ... I have updated the drivers, formatted and installed windows 7 again and nothing ... in Resource Monitor says that a ArchiCAD is waiting thread communication I / S ... Annex a screenshot on one of the freeze ... I disabled nvidia streammer service but freezing ... and still have to finish the job .... if someone I can help you appreciate ...
win 7 home premium, sdd 250 gb 12 gb ram, intel core i7, Nvidia Ge Force GTX 970
[/img]
5 REPLIES 5
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/troubleshooting/performance/archicad-18-performance-troubleshooting...

This may be related.
I think you should try to just uninstall the NVidia GeForce Experience application. I think it doesn't do thing you cannot live without, but it might handle this issue.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your prompt response ... I've uninstalled Nvidia Geforce Experience and continuous problem ... any other suggestions ??? AC19 freezes when it seems that a thread waits for some processed ... thanks again
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Is this the demo you downloaded from myarchicad.com?

In your first post you mentioned you disabled the NVidia streamer service. Just to make sure, do you get the same result that is shown in the screenshot in the article?:

http://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/troubleshooting/performance/archicad-18-performance-troubleshooting...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Good afternoon ... Archicad trial was downloaded from myarchicad.com for testing ... and screenshot has been attached after drivers update video card without installing Nvidia Experience application and stopping services nvidia streamer ... The truth is the last version that worked perfectly in the test was the ArchiCAD 17. ArchiCAD 18 also presented the same problem ... I am a fan of this excellent software and not whether the problem may be my pc ... Thank you.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
For testing you could try two things:

1. Start your operating system in Safe Mode and see if the problem occurs there.

2. Install ARCHICAD on another computer and see if the problem occurs there.

I myself am now of the opinion that there may be something about your computer or system (or some install component or software) that is causing the issue.