BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 24 - doesn't save files as (pdf, dwg, dxf, jpg, png)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi All,

I have problems with my Archicad 24 (for Windows). The application doesn't "save file as" (for example: pdf, dwg, dxf, jpg, png; only Archicad files like .pln i .pla works). When I try to "save as", I receive error: "I can't write output file". I can't also "publicate" it.

Interesting is that I have on my computer also Archicad 23 and 22, and after saving file to lower version, and open it in lower version of program I can use function "save as". But it is always making me nervous to convert files and after that saving as.

I tried to change permissions in Windows, re-install the program. I was looking for any other setting, but everything doesn't work. It doesn't matter if this is new or old file, or what is the output location.

Do you have any ideas to solve it?
Best regard!
1 REPLY 1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for your question and I am very sorry about the issue!

This is something I've never seen before! When you save the project into a different format (for example DWG), is it available to select, or there is no option available?

Additionally, I would like to check the Add-on Manager to see whether all 3rd-party addons are fully functional. You can find it under Option > Add-On Manager (if you are using INT version).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Learn and get certified!