BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Archicad 24 license issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just downloaded Archicad 24, and have the license manager tool working with my license number, however when I try to open this Archicad tells me I have no license. I'm using a Mac on Catalina 10.15.5. I've tried Turing off my firewall, I've allowed full access for the Archicad 24 app in the privacy and security system preferences. Did anyone get any similar issues or solutions to this?
3 REPLIES 3
rjwilden
Booster
Yes same problem
Richard Wilden Design. Ltd
Dunedin, New Zealand.
Imac 27" i9 3.6GHz; 32GB Ram Mac OS 11.3
Archicad V23:V24
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi all,

Thank you for sharing the issue and I am very sorry about the experience!

If you are using a previous Archicad versions, I believe the license in your machine needs to be upgraded in order to recognize and run with Archicad 24. As it was mentioned by Barry and Ralph in this thread: https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=313287#p313287, upgrading license to 24 is not yet available in Australia. Please contact your local support for a correct information on when the upgrade is available.

Thank you for your understanding (and enthusiasm with the new release)! Let me know if there are any further questions!

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks, the issue was there was no ArchiCAD 24 solo app available on the website, the only app available was ArchiCAD 24 which was incompatible with my license. Therefore I was doing nothing wrong, Graphisoft had now caught up with itself.

It's all sorted now.
Learn and get certified!