Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad 25

Lux et Umbra
Contributor

Hi

I have an Archicad 25 full International Commercial Licence. I'm trying to install version 25 on another macOS Monterey and can't find it anywhere on Graphisoft website. I can see the updates packages and the 26th version but not 25. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly

I use this link for any language version back to 18.

https://graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/install/AC25/INT

Just modify the URL to the version number and language code that you want.

I have no idea why all versions, all languages, full , solo, start, etc., are not easily available on the main Graphisoft web site.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Andrii Levko
Expert

https://Graphisoft.com/resources-and-support/downloads?localization=INT&type=FULL&version=25

Andrii
AC 8.1 - 27 INT/POL 3001
Win11 | Ryzen 5600 | 16 GB | GTX 1650
Andrii Levko
Expert

please scroll down

Andrii
AC 8.1 - 27 INT/POL 3001

Hi Andrii

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately these packages are only updates. When trying to install the latest in the list you have suggested I get the message "The Update has not found a normally installed Archicad to be updated". So I need the installation kit.

Yes you are right. But you can only download AC25 version for your country. I just clicked "Download Latest Archicad version". I am able to download only AC 25 POL version. Maybe because the Polish version of AC26 has not been released yet.

Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-28 o 21.06.02.png

Andrii
AC 8.1 - 27 INT/POL 3001

Andrii

I have bought my licence from a Romanian vendor but always used it in the UK. I have an international licence. I had absolutely no problem to install A25 on another computer in April this year. Only now it seems something isn't right and I can't see the installation package for 25.

I guess  the 25 INT version cannot be downloaded anymore, if I remember correctly, this is the policy, Graphisoft provides only the latest software versions, i.e. for the INT language version it is AC26.

Andrii
AC 8.1 - 27 INT/POL 3001

oh, this is really bad news. I hope you are wrong. I paid a lot for this licence and I want to use it in full.

Try this link https://Graphisoft.com/solutions/Archicad/Archicad-25

scroll down almost to the bottom where it says Download and the click more updates. It will then list all localised versions for download. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

@Andrii Levko wrote:

I guess  the 25 INT version cannot be downloaded anymore, if I remember correctly, this is the policy, Graphisoft provides only the latest software versions, i.e. for the INT language version it is AC26.

False.  Your license entitles you to run every version of Archicad  earlier than the one you are licensed for.   All are either downloadable, or available on request from tech support.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB