Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archicad 8.1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have upgraded to 8.1 from 8 but can not load Archiglazing 1.6
do I have to remove version 8 first! --running Windows 2000
5 REPLIES 5

Djordje
Advisor
John wrote:
Have upgraded to 8.1 from 8 but can not load Archiglazing 1.6
do I have to remove version 8 first! --running Windows 2000
Check whether ArchiGlazing 1.6 works with 8.1. Do NOT remove 8 until you are sure that it does.

If it does not, contact your reseller for the upgrade.
Djordje



ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's no point in contacting your reseller, even out areasalesmanager from GS didn't know that ArchiGlazing doesn't work with 8.1

Djordje
Advisor
Laurens wrote:
There's no point in contacting your reseller, even out areasalesmanager from GS didn't know that ArchiGlazing doesn't work with 8.1
Well, it clearly says so here:

http://www.graphisoft.com/products/productivity_tools/tools/archiglazing.html

Maybe we should all browse the GS Web site a little more? Although, your reseller should know.
Djordje



ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Djorde: maybe GS should test their products a bit better. The 1.6 version works fine with AC 8 as stated on the webpage, unfortunately we are currently up on version 8.1 and it doesn't work with that.

Is states that it is an outdated plug-in (which it of course actually is) when loaded through the add-on manager.
Since I work @ the dutch distributors office, we contacted our area sales manager on this issue and even he didn't know it wasn't working. Hope this issue will be resolved soon, for all the people who upgraded to 1.6 and now have a useless ArchiGlazing.

Djordje
Advisor
Laurens wrote:
@Djorde: maybe GS should test their products a bit better. The 1.6 version works fine with AC 8 as stated on the webpage, unfortunately we are currently up on version 8.1 and it doesn't work with that.

Is states that it is an outdated plug-in (which it of course actually is) when loaded through the add-on manager.
Since I work @ the dutch distributors office, we contacted our area sales manager on this issue and even he didn't know it wasn't working. Hope this issue will be resolved soon, for all the people who upgraded to 1.6 and now have a useless ArchiGlazing.
I agree that it should be updated; just commented that it was not said anywhere that it works with 8.1

Not that it is a good thing.
Djordje



ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!