Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad benchmark tool

ananas
Advocate

Hii!

There is no benchmark available for identifying which computers fullfill Archicad requierements and which not for Archicad, right?

In some other softares looks something like this:

Lumion benchmark exampleLumion benchmark example

In case something like this exist, I appriciate for sharing it! 🙂

4 REPLIES 4
Ole
Advocate

Ah, that brings back memories: Permalink 😁 We had a "solution" for this 18 years ago. But it has not been kept up to date.
PS: I was not even aware that I kept that website alive: http://Archicad.saalmann.de/archispeed.html 

ARCHICAD since 4.55 | macOS current | AC 26 current

Hi Ole!

cool! nice work!

But there´s no tool up to date at the moment, right?

Maybe is a good idea to propose to Archicad development team that a benchmark tool could be integrated in Archicad directly 🙂

DanielDS
Newcomer

This is something I've worked with in the past and still do when I spec. computers for business.

A computer has many different specs in hardware and it would be nice to have a benchmark test in ArchiCAD so I can specify computers for those who need ArchiCAD.

Well ArchiCAD runs with a computer that has the recommended specifications but that doesn't say everything. Should I go with an A4000 graphics card or go with the GTX 1660? and the list goes on and on. Which computer should we buy for a specific person.

Benjamin Dani
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Dear All,

Thank you for sharing your opinions regarding this request!

I'm glad to say that we took notice and have added this idea into our Wish list database.
Please refer to it as WISH-12586.

I hope this will be implemented in the future.

Best regards,

Dani Benjamin
Technical Support Engineer