Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad crashing when any file is opened

Atlass
Contributor

Anyone have any ideas why an Archicad xrashing when i open any file, on a new windows with working new drivers, exatly the same version of Archicad working on this windows before. I install the same drivers and windows which were before that. 

P.S. And who know from whom i can find something about the bug report. 

5 REPLIES 5

Try to create a new file with the default template and if created that means Archicad has no problem and files may need to be opened and repaired.

AC 27 INT 5003 - AC 26 INT 6019 ( For MEP Purposes )
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

IMG_20220528_230427.jpgYea, i forgot write this. I tried this already and it turns off too. And in this stage he crashing and i also can't make screenshot, maybe because in this moment program off.

Gorazd
Booster

Hi.

Try to find the autosave folder. There was an issue, if in this folder there is more than 50 folders, try to delete most of them. On windows it is here: C:\Users\USER NAME"\Graphisoft\AutoSave-25

Hope it helps. 

------

Gorazd Rajh

AC 25, Ryzen 9 5900HS, 48 GB RAM, RTX 3080, Win 11

Hi, in this folder(C:\Users\USER NAME"\Graphisoft\AutoSave-25)  weren't many folders maby 10 max, but i clear and nothing) thanks anyway.

Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you for the report and I am very sorry about the issue!

To learn more about the bug report, please contact the local support team with the bugID number (generate after sending a detailed bug report).

But based on the screenshot, it looks like Archicad was frozen when it loaded the work environment? When Archicad crashes, a Bug Reporter dialog should appear like this one.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT