Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad software perpetual license issue

bmc
Participant

Hi,

I have purchased an Archicad software perpetual license from BIM Engineering Solutions located in Dubai 

i have been provided with a temporary license 128-......... Graphisoft ID: bmc_est at yahoo.com (details edited by moderator)   by Mr. Mohannad altabbal due to some technical issues as he informed me, but i have not received any further updates seance then, i tried to contact him several times but with no response. I also tried to contact BIMES by phone but unfortunately all numbers are wrong.

the current  license I'm using is valid till June 10 2022 I’m not sure if it will be automatically renewed or not. and who should I contact in this case. 

4 REPLIES 4
Barry Kelly

A perpetual license is exactly that - perpetual.

It will not expire and you will be able to use it in the future.

However it will not be able to be upgraded to newer versions of Archicad unless you pay to do so or you have a Select Service Agreement that includes upgrades.

A temporary license on the other hand will expire and will no longer work.

If you are having trouble with the perpetual license working, you will need to contact the person you bought it from to sort that out.

Sorry I can not help you with contact details.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Hi Barry, I’m asking if I can provide @bmc with the contact details of the Graphisoft reseller in MENA (BIMES) as I know him personally and worked with him recently in a project ( sure in a private message ), Can I?

AC 27 INT 5003 - AC 26 INT 6019 ( For MEP Purposes )
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB

Yes that would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

@bmc I sent you a private message regarding your issue so pls check your inbox, thx.

AC 27 INT 5003 - AC 26 INT 6019 ( For MEP Purposes )
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz 16.0 GB