Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

BIMcloud Multiple Instances Issue

brad
Newcomer

Currently running v22 & v23 - using BIMcloud Basic and both running on seperate ports successfully.
Have installed v26

Upon installing v26 BIMcloud now dynamically swaps around the Server and Manager for v22 and v26 - and whilst all on seperate ports will not allow the 2 to operate - whilst v23 is operating as intended with no issues.

Has anyone experienced this? Or can suggest a method to resolve?

When 26 is active - the 22 instance is 'labelled' 26.
Whilst if the 22 instance is active 26 is labelled 22.

It seems that the install is 'sharing' details between 22 & 26 - yet both are installed in their own seperate directories.

BimCloudIssue.PNGCapture.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Jihoon
Participant

I contacted the vendor with the same functional error, but I didn't get a proper answer, so I formatted and reinstalled the server.  

22 server deleted

It took a long time to rebuild. I hope you get it resolved

scottjm
Expert

Just checking you have both the manager and server for 22 and 26 all running on unique ports ie. 22000 / 22001 and 26000 / 26001. 
Also for what it’s worth I would probably steer away from running so many parallel instance of BIMcloud Basic off the same machine. I always run each version on a separate physical machine or a new VM to give them the best access to all available performance resource. 

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe
ryejuan
Advisor

I haven't encountered this issue. Just need to make sure the ports, naming and folder location would be unique among each other.

In the end what is your Objective?
ArchiCAD 9 onwards