Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

BIMcloud basic backup not working

filip
Booster

Hi, I need help with performing backup for BIMcloud basic.

I've encountered a problem with my BIMcloud. I've accidentally uninstalled everything without performing a backup first.

So I've managed to pull everything back with the data recovery program, and I've followed the steps from this guide https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Teamwork-articles/BIMcloud-Backup-Guide/ta-p/303858

I've copied all the folders from the 2nd level description, but projects and users are not visible in my new installation of BIMcloud.

Why? Can anyone help?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
filip
Booster

So, I've managed to pull out the data from the PCs that were connected to the project. I went to each PC and opened a project in offline mode, then save as pln solo file and after that uploaded that pln to the new BIMcloud and that's it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
filip
Booster

I didn't have a lot of projects there, so at one point I've made some backups, and only for one project I don't have a local backup.

Is there a way to somehow get a .pln from the local data or somehow from the Projects folder on the server?

Users are also not important right now, only that one project.

Solution
filip
Booster

So, I've managed to pull out the data from the PCs that were connected to the project. I went to each PC and opened a project in offline mode, then save as pln solo file and after that uploaded that pln to the new BIMcloud and that's it.