BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Broken view

Dalius
Enthusiast
The Floor Plan view breaks and 3D Window view blinks (and sometimes it becomes grey) when a mouse wheel scrolling (zoom in/out). Where is a problem? Attached is an example of what is going with the Floor Plan.

Print_Screen.jpg
Dalius Regelskis
AC user since version 6.0
http://archicad-pamokos.lt
5 REPLIES 5
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Does it stay that way after you refresh the view (CTRL+R)?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
Does it stay that way after you refresh the view (CTRL+R)?
This is a problem that has plaqued AC since v10. It is very annoying. It goes away, for some reason, if you save the document, but it will appear again. Trust me.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I used to experience that a lot when I had a slow graphics card on my machine. Since upgrading I haven't seen the problem again.

What are your hardware specs, aadler?
Brett Brown
Advocate
Do a search for "split screen", this has been discussed before. Nothing seems to fix it,and the trigger for me is Windows Media Player in a session,even before Archicad is open. Only fix is a restart and not using WM Player. Have reported it to Graphisoft, and there response was Vert sync off (which it is) and latest video card drivers (which it is).No help.
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Anonymous
Not applicable
Peter wrote:
I used to experience that a lot when I had a slow graphics card on my machine. Since upgrading I haven't seen the problem again.

What are your hardware specs, aadler?
I have a Penryn MBP with a 512 MB Geforce 8600, so the card should handle it. And it happens on all our macs, so it can't be associated with WMP - we don't have it installed.
Learn and get certified!