BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Build 1200

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

I need to upgrade to build 1210 however cannot find build 1200 anywhere - can somebody please help me with its location.

Thankyou
7 REPLIES 7
Rod Jurich
Contributor
Orbit wrote:
/......cannot find build 1200 anywhere/.....
Ian, you can update using build 1210.
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |
__archiben
Booster
Rod wrote:
Orbit wrote:
/......cannot find build 1200 anywhere/.....
Ian, you can update using build 1210.
1210 is just a patch and requires the full 1200 build already installed. you can find the link to 1200 on the 1210 download page . . . if i recall correctly...

cheers
~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Orbit wrote:
I need to upgrade to build 1210 however cannot find build 1200 anywhere - can somebody please help me with its location.
Ian:

You can also try Help > Check for Updates...

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
David Maudlin / Architect; We did this about 2 weeks ago. So this will be fuzzy. Indeed you need build 1200 before installing 1210. On the 1210 download page, where they tell you that you must have 1200, there is an obscure link, it does not say down load 1200 or anything like it. Check ALL of the links on that page, one will take you to a download page with 1200. Sorry I can't offer more, I see the page dimly in my dim mind but can't remember what it is labeled.
good luck
Anonymous
Not applicable
I found the link to download Build 1200 under the release notes for build 1210. I guess they say read carefully for a reason.
Anonymous
Not applicable
AH YES! Release notes. now it is all coming back.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks to everybody for your help, can you believe I actually read the release notes and must have just glazed over when I read the part where it said click link below to download build 1200!!!!!!!! What can I say?

Thanks again
Learn and get certified!