BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Buying Archicad Licence online

kkmac
Contributor

Hi. Has anyone bought licences through the Graphisoft online shop?

accounts.Graphisoft.com/shop

At first glance, prices aren't at the same level across different countries. Does that mean I can go to whichever is the cheapest? At the end of the day, it is just a downloadable soft-key that will work anywhere, right?

Since ARCHICAD 20
 macOS
10 REPLIES 10

@NMArchitects I recommend starting a fresh topic about the SaaS license issue.  I've not used it (although it sounds like a great platform) - but I thought I had read or heard that you can buy more user licenses from within the product if logged on as the administrator?  This article:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Let-s-get-started/BIMcloud-as-a-Service/ta-p/304068

says:

"you can change the number of BIMcloud User Licenses through the webshop interface. If you add more BIMcloud User Licenses, the change becomes effective the next day. If you reduce the number of BIMcloud User Licenses, the changes will be effective from the next billing period (following month)."

Not being a platform user, I don't know if this "webshop interface" is part of the SaaS interface menus... or is the shop linked by the OP here.

In any case, since support is provided by local tech support, I'm surprised that they could not help you with this issue. 🤔

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!