Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Cadimage Accessories v9r5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone had the problems I'm experiencing after installing r5 ? After I installed ( and even after uninstalling rev.5 and reinstalling the previous version) and went back to work in Archicad I'm unable to do anything else but reply to the window asking me if I want to register. It seems to accept my registration number but will not allow me to do anything while Accessories is installed.

To continue working I've uninstalled all versions. Therefore, printing next week, the wall and roof finishes will not be part of the working drawings.

This is a very promising tool. I've spent a fair amount of time tweeking the bugs(?) and still have some issues with the way the Wall Tool reacts to interior walls and the way that brick materials display in elevation. However, until thursday I was very pleased with the results I had obtained. And then there was the notice of an update.

Wally
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Can't help w/ your problem, I have not had that happen w/ the accessories tool. It has, however, happened to me with the last two updates for the profiler tool. I am still waiting on Cadimage to tell me how to fix it.