BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Camera setting exhange in different files

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know how to save/export camera setting from one file and import it into another file?
This function is really helpful for me and for those who want to seperately organise 2d document and visualization document in 1 project.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Camera setting, as in position, angle, sun set up etc: select the camera tool, settings dialogue, Path..., Display Options > make sure you show the cameras.

Now select the camera in floor plan, copy and paste to the other file.

If you mean render settings: Document > Creative Imaging > Photorendering Settings
Use the pull down menu for Scene and Select and Manage Scenes.

Save you scene and export it and import that using the same process in the other file.

If you mean 3D document settings and / or view settings. I don't think you can export those. You could set them up in your template for future projects.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Camera setting, as in position, angle, sun set up etc: select the camera tool, settings dialogue, Path..., Display Options > make sure you show the cameras.

If you mean render settings: Document > Creative Imaging > Photorendering Settings

Save you scene and export it and import that using the same process in the other file.

If you mean 3D document settings and / or view settings. I don't think you can export those. You could set them up in your template for future projects.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erwin wrote:

ah, ok.
Thanks a lot. I just mean about having the same view angle from one archicad file to another. So, copying camera from floorplan is the solution.
Learn and get certified!