Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Cinema 4D add ons on not work After the latest update AC25 5005

elvispettenuzzo
Contributor

After the latest update of Archicad 25 to version 5005 INT FULL. On Apple iMac 24 ”M1. the C4D add ons settings for export no longer appear.
I tried to reinstall both Archicad and add ons but the settings window for exporting to c4d no longer appears, while saving to 4D cinema from the 3D window appears.

Schermata 2022-03-30 alle 08.00.46.pngSchermata 2022-03-30 alle 08.00.37.png
6 REPLIES 6
Mjules
Mentor

The latest Archicad build 5010 should resolve your issue. Here's the link to download it: Downloads – Graphisoft

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11
elvispettenuzzo
Contributor

We've updated, but the problem is still there. The possibility of setting the output of the 4D Export cinema add-on no longer appears.

Double check the state of the Cinema4D add-on through Options > Add-On Manager. You can remove and reinstall it if there is an exclamation mark on it: Cinema 4D Exchange Add-On Downloads for Archicad 25 – Graphisoft. If no, you can report it as a bug. Here's in which state you should see the add-on:

Mjules_0-1648731119142.png

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)

The problem is solved, reinstalling new Archicad.

Thanks for your advice

elvispettenuzzo
Contributor

When the iMac restarts the problem returns I have to reinstall Archicad each time to see the add-on working correctly, but when the iMac restarts the error returns.
Where can I report this bugs?

@elvispettenuzzo You can report this bug to your Graphisoft local partner.

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)