BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Compatible mouse with Archicad 26

Paa
Booster

I recently purchased a 3D CADmouse from 3Dconnexion and just could not get it configured to work with Archicad 26, specifically the scroll wheel to orbit my 3D images as well as could not assign a function to my middle button. Called their tech department and they told me that it may not be compatible with this version of AC. Currently running on MacOS Catalina 10.15

Anybody else have this problem? 

Also, any recommendation on mice? 

13 REPLIES 13

i've installed it on PC. i'm not on a Mac. so i don't really know the particular settings for the mouse in that OS.

i'm guessing you've been flicking between the various tabs? Device/Buttons/Radial menus/Macros/ and Tools? & nothing in there that you can tell the device to register these particular commands while Archicad is the active window? i'm guessing the device is compatible with the macOS seeing as you've got it installed?

if no one else here can help, perhaps the ol' Professor Google?

AC25 | Win10 | 64 bit | 16Gb RAM |Intel i7 8700 @ 3.20Ghz

come join our unofficial Discord server
https://discord.gg/XGHjyvutt8
Jose Gradoli
Booster

MX Master, 2S, 3 or 3S for most compatibility with latest Logi Options app

www.formaarquitectura.com
ARCHICAD 25 SPA

Cool ! I am glad you got this problem sorted.

I am very interested in purchasing the 3Dconnexion cadmouse pro wireless to use on AC24 7006 AUS with macOS 12 Monterey. I am not sure if it will work properly on it, since it is only supported for Bluetooth only at present ?

Any tips will be helpful thanks.

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
mthd
Ace

I bought a new unused cadmouse wireless from eBay everything works just fine with windows 10. It’s very comfortable and smooth, easy to use.

I have a Mac with OS 12 Monterey and I can only get the mouse pointer moving with the cable and or via the USB dongle. No mouse clicks are registering on the Mac and I have tried connecting it with Bluetooth but the mouse is not being detected. The blue Bluetooth light flashes on the mouse but the mouse is not being detected ?

Has anyone been able to get one fully working with Mac 12 or higher ?

Edit: I found a solution to be able to get my cadmouse wireless working on my Mac Monterey since it was an older model from 2017 but new and unused.

Please see this link below from the 3DConnexion website. My firmware needed to be updated to Version 1.11 or higher and this link will show you how to get around it in Mac with the security settings etc. all works fine now apart from being limited to 4 radial commands instead of 8.

https://3dconnexion.com/uk/support/faq/cadmouse-cadmouse-wireless-doesnt-click-macos/

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
Learn and get certified!