BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Composite editing

dahlsre
Newcomer
My composite editing window will not open any of the editing parts of the window. I can view them but I cannot change them. When I click on edit this item, it opens and closes as fast as it appears.
Software getting old? Still on v12 and have done a new installation and the repair and still the same result.
Any tip would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Eric
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
Operating system?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
dahlsre
Newcomer
Windows 8, not by choice. Needed a new computer asap and ...oh well. I have a lot of little things that I have to keep restarting for but it doesn't fix the composite window. I have to keep importing them from older projects as I have covered just about all of the possibilities at one time or another. When I think about it I also put them in in my template.
How are things in Bozeman? I loved it up there, worked on Big Sky back in the seventies, had a cabin in the Gallatin.
Karl Ottenstein
Win 8 is likely your issue then since AC 12 is not officially compatible with it. Sorry.

http://www.archicadwiki.com/Windows8

Bozeman / Gallatin county continues to boom. You'd not recognize Big Sky any longer (sadly)...pretty uncontrolled sprawl IMHO. Hold on to your memories. 🙂
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
dahlsre
Newcomer
Thank you, I suspected as much but I am close to upgrading from 12. Didn't know I had to pay for all of the versions in between.

I might make it up that way once more, kinda on the list.
Learn and get certified!