cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Crashing in Archicad 25 on MacOS

hmbpc
Participant

Hello,

Currently, I have an issue with my Archicad 25, frequently, for apparently no reason, it crashes and gives out an error message as shown bellow:

1.jpeg

The device in question is a MacOS Monterey, version 12.3.1, I know people with similar devices that have encoutered the same issue.

Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Karl Ottenstein

You are still running build 4013 which may be the problem.  For whatever reason, Graphisoft has not released an update for the POR version  to build 5010, which was released for some countries on March 30.  Looking at the update list, Brazil / BRA just got the 5010 update yesterday, May 2. So, maybe POR is coming soon?  Check with your reseller both for that and for tech support with the crash.  (I wonder how different BRA is from POR and if you can get the BRA version for now?)

It looks like NOR, POL, RUS, SPA, TUR, UKI, UKR and others are still waiting for 5010.
https://graphisoft.com/resources-and-support/downloads?localization=–&type=AC&version=25

One of the forum moderators   •   AC 25 USA and earlier   •   MacOS 11.6.7, iMac Pro

Thank you so much for the fast reply, I will try that to see if it fixes the issue!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!