BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Conversion From INT version to USA???

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question but here goes...

Our office has used AC for quite a while now, from 6.5 through 7.0 and 8.0 and we now run 8.1 INT.

However, I have recently tried to use the roofmaker tool, and after receiving error messages regarding unfound library parts, I called our local AC support line. During this discussion it came to light that all though we have only ever purchased INT versions of AC, (the last one being 8.1) somehow my machine along with one other in the office is running 8.1.0 R2 USA (2284)!!!

All other machines in the office are running 8.1.0 R1 INT (1307).

Is it possible that someone has installed the wrong patch and somehow converted my AC to the UAS version?

Can this be reversed by downloading and installing the latest version of the INT patch?

I'm afraid the advice from the support line was "To try it and see?" as you can imagine this is not confidence inspiring! Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any ideas on how to restore the AC to it's original state - will I need to do a complete re-install?

Thanks in advance...

Wook
1 REPLY 1
I accidently upgraded my ArchiCAD with a Russian patch once. I had to re-install. I think you will too.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Learn and get certified!