Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Desperate need of help with Archicad23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Everyone,

I’m new to forum so please excuse me if this is posted in the incorrect subtopic.

I’m currently running Archicad 23 but license will run out come Monday 15th and IT hasn’t been able to fix my VPN connection for licensing purposes. Long story short, I’m subcontracting.
My dilemma is that I’m unable to extract my drawings let alone open them as Archicad won’t launch. (Saving is disabled in trial versions in Australia) . The connection will unlikely be fixed before Monday given it’s already Saturday here.

Huge request: Is anyone running Archicad 23 able to export 3 files in SKP & RFA format?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Carol
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
CarolB wrote:
I’m currently running Archicad 23 but license will run out come Monday 15th and IT hasn’t been able to fix my VPN connection for licensing purposes. Long story short, I’m subcontracting.
Huge request: Is anyone running Archicad 23 able to export 3 files in SKP & RFA format?

So you are connecting to (or trying to connect to) an office to use their Archicad license - but can't because of VPN problems.

Silly question, but can't they export the files for you?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Barry,
Thanks for that. No, not a silly question at all. They can’t as it’s different department and I’m doing them a favour incognito.
But having said that, it’s now been resolved. Thanks for taking the time to answer.