Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Door markers in MAC

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been using AC for a while now on a PC, Thursday we upgraded to MAC machines and I have gotten nothing done since. Where are the Door Markers in AC10 for MAC? Where did they go? There is nothing in the parameters box for the markers as there was previously on my PC. There was a box within the door display settings that read "marker settings". That is no longer there! I am not a new ArchiCAD user, but I am lost! Any insight into where I need to look to get my marker settings back?
5 REPLIES 5
Djordje
Ace
Check the libraries ...
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
I unloaded and reloaded the libraries. The marker parameters are not there. I loaded the same drawing on another mac and the marker parameters are there. I am not sure but it sounds like a problem with the machine. I also loaded a file that was on my machine to the machine with the problem and it had no marker parameters after just having them on my machine.
Thomas Holm
Booster
Reinstall Archicad.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Thomas,
Tis worked for me.
Barry Kelly
jcude wrote:
There is nothing in the parameters box for the markers as there was previously on my PC. There was a box within the door display settings that read "marker settings". That is no longer there!
It had probably been turned off in the Work Environment settings?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11