Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Edit GS Community Signature - Where?

can't find the spot to update my signature on this new board. Where does one do this? 

Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

Click on your icon in the top right of the screen. Select "My Settings" and then "Personal Information" on the left. Your signature is in a box on the right.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Solution
DGSketcher
Legend

Click on your icon in the top right of the screen. Select "My Settings" and then "Personal Information" on the left. Your signature is in a box on the right.

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)

Thanks! Virtuoso! : - )

Think Like a Spec Writer
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
DGSketcher
Legend

You are welcome. Can't wait to see what comes after Virtuoso... 😂

not sure what it did to my HTML code. Nothing intuitive on this forum interface.

Think Like a Spec Writer
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
DGSketcher
Legend

It's one of many things we have been promised to be fixed on this forum that hasn't happened.

Perhaps @Gordana Radonic could give us an update?

There is no built-in editing of the signature, but you can use an HTML editor and copy-paste the code.

https://html-online.com/editor/

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

Things are progressing slower than I wish, @DGSketcher 😞 But we do work on making changes. I put it on my wishes list for 2022 to make things faster 🙂 We are planning to start a blog as well to share news in more structured way with the community.

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

The next one is a Rockstar 😎

Gordana Radonić

Community Manager

@Gordana Radonic Thank you for the response. I hope your wishes are answered a bit quicker than the AC Wishlist. 😉