Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Manager!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

Free Twinmotion promotion issue

US
Newcomer

Hi,

not quite sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have an issue with the promotion for the free Twinmotion software, once I go to https://twinmotion.graphisoft.com/ it says I am ready to download Twinmotion, but the Graphisoft ID is not linked with my Epic Games account, is there any way to redo this connection?

Thank you in advance for any helpful information to this 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Vinicius Guedes
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
10 REPLIES 10
Karl Ottenstein

Are you using the same email address for your Graphisoft ID and your Epic Games account?  That's what I've done, and there was no problem with the download/activate workflow.  But, given that there are special URLs if you follow the download/activation steps - including authorizing sharing info between Epic and Graphisoft as in the screenshots below - it should work if you follow those links and have different emails for your accounts (I think?) and don't try to jump directly to any other download links.  In particular, if you are a new user, you must click the link given in the screenshots to get to a place where after you click purchase... it just leads you directly to the download without having to actually make a purchase.

First, after clicking the link you gave, you must proceed and then click Allow here:

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 3.08.20 PM.jpg

Then, you must click the link in this screen to get whatever cookie/etc makes the purchase actually free in spite of seeing a price on the purchase button:

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 3.08.54 PM.jpg

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.5, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Solution
Vinicius Guedes
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Video instruction on link unworkable.

No box on right down 

garick_0-1633082470697.png

Djordje
Ace

Hi guys

We are having trouble relinking the licenses for the new users. Some people are leaving the company, the others are coming, and we have a few cases where we had to keep the old logins in order to keep TM functioning.

The process is not the easiest and the least convoluted in the world, but yes, mostly it works...

Any ideas?

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Djordje,

There is another thread about Twinmotion, which may contains info that you may find useful:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Twinmotion-free-full-version-not-availa...

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Djordje
Ace

Thanks!

I did not read that one through, my bad - and the probable solution (one Epic account for the whole company) is at the end.

Will report the outcome... probably next year 😉

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

Don't leave it too late to create the account and download Twinmotion.

Free offer ends 31st December.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Silverman
Participant

I had a problem with the purchase Twinmotion at 31.12.2021

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report and we are very sorry for the inconvenience!

From our side, we also received quite a few reports about the same problems. I suggest contacting your local reseller for further investigation. It seems like the issue starts from Epic Games side, but we are still investigating it. 

Thank you very much for your understanding! Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT