Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Grasshopper - Archicad Live Connection - I can't installed RHINO IS NOT FOUND ON THIS COMPUTER

ape2000
Booster

Hello everyone, 

I installed the Archicad-Grasshopper live connection and at that time I had the 2 version of Archicad 25 (Full and Solo). I realised that it was only installed in the full version. Currently I can only work with the solo version.

Anyway. I uninstalled the full version because I do not need it anymore and reinstalled the plugin to see if, automatically got installed on the Solo path. It did not do, so I tried to uninstall Rhino.

It is a nightmare though, because there is not protocol to uninstall anyway I followed what Mcneel proposes on its website. I reinstalled rhino 7 and after I tried to install the live connection Archicad-Grasshopper and I got that RHINO IS NOT FOUND ON THIS COMPUTER, as you can see Rhino is in the background and working perfectly.

I do not know what is wrong with Archicad, Rhino or the live connection. It is always a mess to install.

Last November something similar happened, in that case the button on the interoperability tab did not appear.

Can someone help me this time?

Regards

J

Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 20.30.13.png

10 REPLIES 10

Any progress on fixing the Mac version of the Grasshopper connection?

Kind Regards,

Sebastian Monroe

Director/Architect

T: +61 3 9017 6666

www.codearchitecture.com.au

NOM ARCH VIC ARB: 17939

Archicad v26, Mac Mini INTEL 64GB, AMD Radeon Pro