Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Grasshopper-Archicad Live Connection won't appear in Archicad after installation

Soekli
Participant

Hey everyone,

I just installed the Grasshopper-Archicad Live Connection Tool for my Archicad Educational Version. I am running the latest Archicad Version (Version: 25, Build: 5010) on Windows 10. After successfully installing the AddOn, I was about to establish the connection between the two softwares by going to (in Archicad) File -> Interoperability -> Grasshopper Connection, while both Grasshopper and Archicad where running. And here starts the problem: The Grasshopper Connection option is not even listed in the list of interoperabilities in Archicad. I have checked, if the AddOn is properly installed in Archicad by opening the AddOn-Manager. In fact it is listed there and the box is checked as you can see in the screenshot. Am I overlooking something? I wish some of the community might help me. I appreciate every comment. Thank you.

Kindest regards

Soekli

I followed the instrucions given by Grasshopper.pngBut the option is not listed in the interoperability tab.pngThe AddOn is properly listed in the manager.png
1 REPLY 1
Barry Kelly

The Add-on Manager tells you where the command is located.

BarryKelly_0-1657500829705.png

Not where you are expecting it.

It seems to be in your second last main menu.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11