cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Help AC09 EDU files

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't really know where to post this, hope it will not get deleted.
I have .PNE files made in ArchiCAD 9 Student version about 6 years ago. I wanted to open them and make few renders, so that I have some photos from old projects to add to portfolio. I tried to find AC 9 and only thing I got is this http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/Fileconverter.html which would not open my files as it seems to be commercial version. I searched for a long time, there is no way to get AC 9 EDU.
If anyone can help me by pointing out where I can get AC 9 EDU, or even if someone who already has this version can open my files and extract dozen renders in .PDF I'll gladly send you files, I'm that desperate?
Thanx in advance, & again I hope I posted this in right place.
Novi
9 REPLIES 9

JLopes
Participant
Could even help!! What is the operating system? Mac?! Win?!
|| JLopes ||

|Arquitecto |

AC25 Port | Imac | 3.5 GHz | i7 | GTX 780m | OS X

AC25 Port | Ryzen 9 5900x | RTX3080 | Win

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well there are both versions for Win/Mac. Only thing is that AC09 is not the standard/commercial version, but the educational/student version which is meant to open these . PNE files.

JLopes
Participant
If I understand you need the AC9 student version!!

1. º What OS (Win / Mac) where you will install the AC9 (machine)?! (to open PLN)
2. º To install the AC9 EDU you have to have the password student! you have (password EDU)?
|| JLopes ||

|Arquitecto |

Anonymous
Not applicable
I plan to run it on Win 7.
I used to have student password for AC09, but it's been a long time, so I made a student account at Graphisoft site. It enabled me to download AC16 but hopefully it will work for AC09 otherwise I'll have to do something different.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I managed to get my hands on AC09 installation, but when I install it it's in full mode and there is no option to make it Student/Educational version. Anyone knows how to make it EDU cause during the install there are no options for this...

Eduardo Rolon
You cannot make a Pro AC09 installation into an EDU version you need the original EDU disk.
eduardo rolón AIA NCARB
Another of the forum moderators.
Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram
OS X 10.XX latest
AC25 US/INT -> AC08
Puerto Rico, BVI, Miami

Vectorworks 2023

Eduardo Rolon
Nicest, check your private messages.
eduardo rolón AIA NCARB
Another of the forum moderators.
Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram
OS X 10.XX latest
AC25 US/INT -> AC08
Puerto Rico, BVI, Miami

Vectorworks 2023

JLopes
Participant
I sent "data" for your private message (Nicest), I hope you solved!!!
|| JLopes ||

|Arquitecto |

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you very much. I'm just about to install OS X 10.6 on VirtualMachine and hopefully afterwards I'll be able to run AC09. I will keep you posted as to how my adventure finished.

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!