Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Help ME PLEASE... FILLS

Anonymous
Not applicable
hello my name is pedro, this is my first post, I really need help in a problem I have in archicad 12 with the fills, i have searched for topics but couldnt find any.
The problem is the following i am having problems plotting fills at the correct scale for they appear to be all very dense and black ou gray, like a solid fill, i read somewhere that if i selected/unselected the vectorial hatch in the view options it would work , but it didn't, it just made the drawing (fills) look a bir more like they were supposed to, but the problem persists qhen i plot. Even in the plotmaker, where i have drawing at the 1/2 and 1/50 scales , and they have the correct settings in the "drawing selection settings" window, drawing scale and original scale match. and everything is correct.
I also read that if i changed the vectorial hatching in the plotmaker it might solve the problem, but i don't know how to do it.
Please help me and consider several solutions for this problem if you can for it is of the utmost importance and urgency , i apologize if this topic is being/has been solved in any other section of the forum but I couldn't find it.

kindly and desperatly

Pedro Rodrigues
0 REPLIES 0