Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Help with Option Manager

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope I am not duplicating anything but a search under "Option Manager" yielded 2613 non related (?) results and I don't have the time to go through them.

Is anyone having problems with OM? I love its potential but some parts are starting to disappear and I wonder if it is related to "old" parts. I was using some of the trim from Smart Parts 3.11 and they disappear. The cabinets from Smart Parts 3.14 Kitchen and Baths are fine.

It is a great feature. Implemented pretty nicely but I have to admit that there are times I click on update too soon and I lose a variation.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
pfeinberg wrote:
...Is anyone having problems with OM? I love its potential but some parts are starting to disappear and I wonder if it is related to "old" parts. I was using some of the trim from Smart Parts 3.11 and they disappear. The cabinets from Smart Parts 3.14 Kitchen and Baths are fine...
Phil,
Check with your local reseller to see if Graphisoft has a newer Options Manager build. If memory serves me correctly, I believe there was a problem with "Legacy/Older" libray parts but I'm pretty sure it was solved.

Please keep us posted on your results...It's great to hear about people exploring these newer add-ons.

Thanks,
Dan K
KeesW
Advocate
I can't find Options Manager on my version of Archicad 9. Should I have it?
Cornelis (Kees) Wegman

cornelis wegman architects
AC 5 - 26 Dell XPS 8940 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD 2TB HD RTX 3070 GPU
Laptop: AC 24 - 26 Win 10 16GB 1TB SSD RTX 3070 GPU
TomWaltz
Participant
KeesW wrote:
I can't find Options Manager on my version of Archicad 9. Should I have it?
It's an add-on for Archicad 9, or part of Archicad Residential.
Tom Waltz