Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

How many Twinmotion licences I have?

garick
Contributor

My organization have 32 hw  + 4 sw Archicad network licences w SSA. 

How many Twinmotion licences I have?

How many PC i can install TM?

I need many EGS accounts for each PC or only one?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly

If you are eligible for the free Twinmotion with you Archicad SSA, then you can install as many versions as you have Archicad licenses.

Each installation is linked to an Archicad license, so you will need to download and install and follow the setup procedure on each machine and link it to one of your licenses.

There is no installer for Twinmotion as it is installed through that Epic Games interface, which is why you will have to download on each machine.

I am not sure if you can use the same Graphisoft ID and/or Archicad license number.

I think I used the same on both my laptop and PC, but then it is me logging in to both.

It was a while ago when I did it.

I think once you have your Epic Games account and it is linked to an Archicad license, you can install on any machine you like using that account.

Different users on different machines may have to set up their own GS ID and use a different Archicad license just so they aren't all logging in as the same user at the same time.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

All  36 network licences assigned to one admin GS ID.

Licences assigned to Codemeter Server. And server distributes licences to architects PC.

All users should be able to work at the same time.