BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

How to fix the "Warning!"

4hotshoes
Advisor
This warning box keeps popping up with no information or options. Is there a place logged in my project where I can fix this. Otherwise it is just unhelpful and annoying.
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
3 REPLIES 3
4hotshoes
Advisor
It comes up when I open the project and when editing a wall. It may come up for other things too, but not sure yet. What causes such an error?
Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Best to get in touch with your reseller and send them the file, they can get in touch with Graphisoft directly if needed.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Marton Kiss
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
As Erwin mentioned please get in touch with your local reseller and they will help to troubleshoot the problem.

The next time this error comes create a Support Package right away (from the Help Menu) - that has all the diagnostic data that may be required during the investigation.

A few ideas that may help:
- release all by all teamwork users, reserve all by the particular user and then Send and Receive + Release All
- if the above does not help, save off the pln and re-share it (but please create the support package prior that to make sure we have the diagnostic data)
Marton Kiss
VP, Product Success
GRAPHISOFT
Learn and get certified!

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!