Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.
SOLVED!

I can not login

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
I am new user and recently took an edu license.

I have a problem, in which I don't know what to do.

I can not login either at graphisoft or at myarchicad.com
Every time I am trying to access the page, it says it can not connect "Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at graphisoftid.graphisoft.com."

I tried Chrome, Firefox and Explorer, same result. Clear data/cache and all that and the problem persist.
I don't use any proxy server or vpn. (Windows 10)

Also Archicad 24 can not connect. I have, more or less the same message. "Can not connect to server ID, check the internet and all that"

How did i get the license? From smartphone. It appears using the smartphone, in the same network can work. I can login and do anything. But from Pc is impossible to access any of the above page.
Archicad 24 accepted the license without any problems, but it can not connect.

Any ideas?
Thank you in advance

P.s
It's possible that I posted my problem to a non relative category. Sorry for that, but I didn't know where to post it. ( I had the same issue, even before acquire a license, so it's not affected by the type of license )

P.s 2
1) https://graphisoft.com/downloads/addons/rfa
2) https://myarchicad.com/

I can view both pages, but every time I click to login, it's failing to load the webpage
33 REPLIES 33

Dear Grace,

Thank you very much for reaching out!

If you are having the same issue described in this thread, could you please take a photo of the hosts file in your system and send it to me in a Private Message?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Kamil Dylo
Booster

Hi Minh,

Thanks for taking time to help us with this issue.

There are couple of people already reported in this topic that they have the same problem. There could be others who did not bother writing here or just simply can't post a message since the problem refers to inability to log in

Could you just share solution publicly instead solving problem individually for every user?

Hello,

Happy New Year!

Thank you very much for sharing your thought regarding this topic. Since the solution for this topic usually requires exposing the hosts file - which could contain sensitive information. Furthermore, the topic might touch a grey area of piracy, thus I prefer handling it via Private Message to avoid any discomfort.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Hi 

I have the same problem as OP. Can you please help me? I sent you the files in private.

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for reaching out. I'm wondering if the file is ready yet?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
GRAPHISOFT

Hi, could u send me the same instructions, because I have such problem, and i have no ideas how to fix it

Hi!
I'm having the same issue. Can you please help me too?

Thank you in advance

Hello Minh,

Could You send me the instruction too? I have the same issue. 

Hi Minh, I have the same problem as the others.

From my laptop, I cannot access to the Graphisoft ID page. I think something is blocking the access. 
I have checked everything you said but I don’t find a solution.

could you please help me?

thanks 

Am having the same issue. Can you help me as well